Friday, August 19, 2011

Very Presidential

Breaking news -

I'd like to announce my candidacy for President. - Aus10
But President of what? Because with this economy who would want to take on the challenge of President of the United States? Although it would be fun to see him debate a few presidential hopefuls.
But there could be so many other things to be presidential for and for that we go to the Top Ten board.

Top Ten Things Austin could be running for President.

10. From last night it looks like Fight Club.
9. Southern Gentleman's Club.

8. Part mutiny, part mishegas, makes a run for President of The CW.

7. The Hair Club for Men.

6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Club5. A/V squad4. PTA President, on a platform of better snacks and more naps.

3. Bikes with Buds, LA Local 418.2. With his running mate, run against Calvin and Hobbes, for the presidency of G.R.O.S.S. (Presidential Tree House included)and the number one presidency that Austin is a candidate for is:

President of the Flat Jake Fan club.
Happy Austin and Presidential Friday!






10 comments:

Special K said...

You wonder if Austin thinks, spend time on the Vineyard, you can be president. ; )

Love his timing, first day of Obama's vacation.

Remember Austin The Donald will need to see a birth certificate.

idiot said...

But President of what?

President of The Actors Who Say Stupid Things club?

Prez of the Southern Gentleman Appreciation Club said...

Awwww, great post for Austin Friday. I liked his tweet from earlier too. :)

tdat tweet said...

@jeremylblevins jeremy blevins
I feel like an extra in The Day After Tomorrow! Should we make our way to the NY Public Library so we can get rescued by Dennis Quaid?
1 hour ago


@jason_tucker
Jason Tucker
@jeremylblevins Only if we barricade ourselves in Jake Gyllenhaal.
1 hour ago

the real m said...

Well its Friday and I am free, free at last . While entertaining guests I got to see my work mate in action. I am crazy about the guy as you know. He is just the nicest guy. My body still finds him sexy but my brain recognizes reality. He's gay and more than 20 years younger than me. But it was so interesting to see him in public where he is guarded . Not "in" per se, but not out either. The contrast to when we were alone and he was free to be himself was incredible, just like Jake . Body language, posture, speech patterns you name it. Night and day. I am thrilled that he let's me see the real person. I think he plans to venture out more openly at work in the coming weeks. With customers is a different story. Baby steps . I hope Jake follows suit.

prairiegirl said...

You know, I've just spent an hour and a half putting up my post. I hit Live Journal Cut and I get this little box that says "Flash" and pft! the whole cut is gone. Just like that - gone.

I have to say that is a new error message. I'm not posting tonight and now it won't be until maybe Sunday. I need to go into work tomorrow and I don't know if I want to even mess with LJ tomorrow.

Let me know if you want me to email it to you, m. I am so po'd at LJ right now. An hour and a half translating from HTML to Rich Text. Total waste.

grrrr. I'm off to bed. I've got 3 dogs waiting for me, lol. It must be past their bedtime.

Methodical Muser said...

Love your post. LOL! About being the President of the Flat Jake Club. I bet Austin would have no problem "raising" Jake's interest.

And the G.R.O.S.S. = Get Rid of Slimy Girls. Now who could that be. LOVE IT!!!!! And, a Presidential Treehouse. Jake and Austin do seem to have a lot of fun in those eco friendly condos, don't they? But, somehow, I bet there wasn't much sleeping in the trees going on at the Post Ranch Inn.

Polly Sigh said...

I'd like to announce my candidacy for President.

You're 35? You don't look a day over 31 and a half.

AUS10 said...

RT @NRDC: How many appliance can your average solar array really power? bit.ly/pzOH1n WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!
2 hours ago

Jersey Shore said...

Sn00ki
Nicole Polizzi
I'm having a poll bcuz jionni doesn't believe me..But doesn't he look like Jake Gyllenhaal sorta? twitpic.com/692yg0
11 minutes ago