Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ring Ring

It's going to be a busy weekend for Jake with heading out to the Golden Globes and all, so Constellation has a break for a couple of days of break.

But Jake didn't rush out to LA on Friday and get a jump on the jet lag.  (I mean where would he stay he sold his house, right?  Please) On want to go to those Golden Globe parties at least on Friday night.

So where was he?  Friday night Fight night.   NY and at Roc Nation Sports Presents: Throne Boxing.

Not  necessarily dress up but was definitely buttoned up, all the way up for the event. 



Socks, socks, underwear, socks, lucky underwear, black socks, stress relief drops...backpack......how could I forget my backpack.... oops has the fight started?


 Can you guys help me pick a filter?
I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia
I wanna look tan
What should my caption be?
I want to be clever
How about "Livin' with my bitches, Hashtag LIVE"
I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes
Do you think I should take it down?
LET ME TAKE ANOTHER SELFIE


 Sorry, I'm not standing for that entrance.  
Play Pon de Replay


And this must be where Jay-Z told Jake were he was sitting.

Girls!?!?!  They have cooties. 
Ha Ha - you'll get girl cooties.

4 comments:

Special K said...

Congratulations to Matt Bomer on his win of the Golden Globe for The Normal Heart. Wonderful to see him thank his husband Simon Hall and their kids and telling Simon he loved him.

Florida Tom said...

Well one Gyllenhaal just won a Golden Globe. Maggie actually looked really cute.

Special K said...

Maggie did look nice, and gave a nice speech. Congrats.

Florida Tom said...

I can't wait to hear an acceptance speech somewhere along the line from Jake. Be so curious as to how he would handle it and who he would thank.. I wonder if he would thank his wonderful nieces or niece and nephew.