Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sharp Dressed Man



Jake once again did not disappoint in Toronto. Mixing and matching looks for his interviews, press conference and premiere effortlessly.

Sealing the deal as the best dressed man of the evening.




His red carpet look is the epitome of men's fashion for Fall 2007. Monochromatic classic style with a twist of casualness. The subtle tone on tone striping of the suit with the patterned tie. The formality of a French cuffed shirt with a black cashmere sweater stepping in as a non traditional turn for a vest. Jake once again is keeping on fashion point and making every one notice.

And it is not only what he wears but how he wears it. Impeccably tailored, perfectly appointed, and layered with ease. He is the picture of the confidence, style and sophistication.

More Toronto Pictures:

Rendition Press Conference Pictures at IHJ

Rendition Premiere Pictures at IHJ

Rendition Portraits

Premiere Just Jared

Press Conference Just Jared

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, Special. He looks stunning!

Special K said...

I think so too. He must have something that makes him happy to make those eyes sparkle and make that grin so bright.

And I have to say the suit is just killing me. Heck, all of the stuff he wore during Toronto was too good!

Give your stylist a big bonus Jake!

Anonymous said...

His suit was to die for. Impeccable. I absolutely covet that tie and sweater vest combo. I also loved his round, silver cufflinks. His stylist is a genius for dressing Jake in that modern classic way; Jake is simply perfect for it.

When Jake was briefly in front of me, I remember looking at his hair and thinking it looked like freshly-washed baby duck feathers. And I mean that it the best way possible.

Special K said...

BLTB

I am green with envy that you got to see this up close. Every piece of this was perfect. This was not "I think this will all go together" ensemble but very careful attention and planning made it look that way.

What a perfect description of his hair. Like thick dense soft down.

Anonymous said...

special, this gives me a chance to relay this somewhere: I didn't get the closest view of Jake possible, it was over in 10 seconds, obscured at moments and I was behind about 4 people. I was trying to drink in every second he was there and take clumbsy photos on a dinky camera at the same time (the results of which remain to be seen, ho ho).

I look at the photos and read the accounts of fellow bloggers/fans WDW and Prophecy Girl and think, 'wow, my experience pales.' But you know, it doesn't pale. Because from the time I left work to the moment Jake passed in front of me, just over an hour had elapsed. And that's fascinating to me, that I could go from one reality to another in such a short time and have my day end extraordinary.

Jake was in front of me based on pure chance - he walked a long way to see our little mob. I was only supposed to see a tuft of his hair or just get an idea of where he was based on screams, so I felt like I hit the jackpot! Jake has such a presence and, when he's working, a professional calm, that it stays with you. It's still with me now. :)

He looked so tactile, with all the textures in his clothes and hair. I'm sounding really fangirly here, I know, but it was amazing to see a professional dressed and groomed by professionals. To see such eye-popping results. Jake brought his own magic to it, though, of course.

Anonymous said...

I understand, bltb! I felt that way at BAFTA. I am envious about the duck hair because I only saw the slicked-back Rendition hair.

Lovely posts!