Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We wish you a merry...

Well we know that someone likes to gather round hire a pianist and sing Christmas carols but I don't think she'll will be singing these:









Ted Saw Toothy Kissing His Gray Goose

Ted saw Toothy kissing his Gray Goose
Underneath the parking lot last night.
They didn't see Ted creep
down the street to have a peek;
They thought that all was taken care
of with some cash to keep.

Then, Ted saw Toothy tickle his Gray Goose
Underneath his shirt so tight and white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Reese had only seen
Jakey kissing Austin out last night



Nothin' for Christmas

I'm gettin' nothin' for Christmas
Poor little Austy is sad.
I'm getting nothin' for Christmas
'Cause I didn't wanna be bad.

Jake promised me on brand new coat;
Just for a little kiss.
Another ring and a motorboat
Just for a little kiss.
He said "I'll buy out the stores;
Everything I have is yours;
I will be your Santa Claus;
Just for a little kiss.

But I'm gettin' nothin' for Christmas
My little Jakey is mad.
I'm getting nothin' for Christmas
'Cause I didn't wanna be bad.

Jake promised me a little zip
just for a tiny squeeze.
A wardrobe plus a Reese free trip
just for a little squeeze.
He said Nic be nice to me
and on Christmas Day you'll see
just how big my Santa hat can be
just for a tiny squeeze.

But, I'm gettin' nothin' for Christmas
My litle Toothy is mad.
I'm gettin' nothin' for Christmas
'Cause I didn't wanna be bad.

So take my advice I think you should.
It's good to be good, but not too good;
Or you'll get nothin' for Christmas.



You have any carols you like to share?


OMG Season of Sharing

International Red Cross

The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is an international humanitarian movement with approximately 97 million volunteers worldwide which started to protect human life and health, to ensure respect for the human being, and to prevent and alleviate human suffering, without any discrimination based on nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Ted saw them last night?

Special K said...

It's just a song. Ted didn't see them last night.

Wicked said...

Love the menorah!

Anonymous said...

LOL - you guys are outdoing yourselves with the funny Christmas songs!

Such wonderful charities too, yesterday's for the women of Darfur, and today's International Red Cross, Seacology, and all the others - what a great addition to the blog for the season. And the menorahs are great!

Best wishes for Happy Holidays everyone! :*

chris said...

Specials starting rumors again LOL. Be playfull, substitute words in a song for a Jaustin blog (good job btw) and look whut happens. At least this time of year "Please explain what you mean" can blame it on hitting the spiked egg nog early. Happy Holidays everybody!

destiny said...

I love that menorah too!

Very funny song, I love the part about Austin not getting anything because he hasn't been bad.

Merry Christmas Special, thanks for all of your posts and hard work.

Merry Christmas to you too Wicked, thanks for all the great music.

6inally, Merry Christmas to everyone here at omg who celebrates this holiday and/or believes in Santa. Thank you for making this a great place to hang out.

Anonymous said...

I have a request! Last year on OMG Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah by the Barenaked Ladies was played, and I thought it was the most passionate, lively holiday songs I have ever heard. Just beautiful! It reminds me of candles and dancing and spinning around. It's beautiful. Happy Hanukkah to everyone who celebrates the Festival of Lights. :*

Special K said...

We will track it down in the files and get to you on Friday! Thanks for the Hanukkah request.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Spesh! Have a great holiday with your family! :*

Anonymous said...

Awww, Spesh, you forgot someone.

Special K said...

BAHHHH Rattler -- I think that might be the new theme song for the Reeke pictures.

prairiegirl said...

LOLL! Great lyrics, Special. Those are great. I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas...lol. And that menorah. That's classic. Hey, that is a great looking scooter.

My favorite holiday song this year? It's Dominick, the Italian Christmas Donkey. What a great song. la la la, it's Dominick, the donkey, la la la, the Italian Christmas donkey.... It just makes you want to move your head back & forth while you sing la la la. lol. Never heard it before and I don't know all the lyrics, but heard it at work on a satellite holiday radio station, absolutely loved it and of course, had to download it.

Well, looks like a trip to the ol' grocery store is on the agenda today in addition to everything else. Need to make a few dishes for tomorrow. I love how all the grocery stores are a blur of activity on Christmas Eve as that is the last thing that people take care of.

Everyone have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Todays post is another that belongs in the top ten hall of fame. Great job. She does another xmas song that is very sexy, cant recall the title right now or how it goes. Santa baby in the lyrics, that's all I remember. It will come to me later.

Florida Tom said...

It just makes you want to move your head back & forth while you sing la la la. lol.

Oh my God Prairie Girl is turning into a Bobblehead. I don't like that kinda talk at Christmas. What I like is those long legs wrapped around Mr. Nichols neck.

Anonymous said...

think that might be the new theme song for the Reeke pictures.

aka Reese Whiskerspoon

Anonymous said...

Dear Ted:
Is Toothy Tile Jason Statham? Is he a Brit, Aussie or American?
—The Atlantan

Dear Wrong Accent:
Nope, our Tooth is as American as backward, arch-conservative, intolerant political campaigns. Also, far better hair has Toothy, though, in certain respects, Jason is outwardly more doable.

Anonymous said...

My very best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or whatever other Holiday Tradition you subscribe to.

Hugs for Special and Wicked for keeping the light on here at the OMG homestead. So many imaginative posts and plenty of lively discussion... intermingled with Troll Testosterone, Babbler B.S., and PR Poo.

My computer monitor now has a written inscription across the top: "My Dear One, My Friend, you have twice the power of Love. Use it carefully." Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashuv

Hugs for all with hopes that J&A will enjoy some down-time in a most enjoyable way.

S.

Atticus said...

Happy Christmas everyone! I hope evryone gets stockings full with bones and toys. *woof*

Atticus said...

Poo.
*hopes he remembered to send Omg his Atticus Finch personalized scratch & sniff Poo 2009 calendar*

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas everyone. Hoping the New Year brings brighter days for all :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday to all. Love & Peace, Joker