Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Costume Party

What would Halloween be without costumes?


And for special costumes there needs to be something very special.


And for something  like the iconic costumes from BBM it has to be something very special.

 Ennis and Jack join  a hundred other iconic Hollywood characters at an exhibit at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London from now until the 27th of January 2013.

 Now that's a costume party!

 And what's Halloween without a little Jake,  or in this case Little Jake.

And remember Candy Corn counts as vegetable!  

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

AUS10 said...

Best Night of the Year!! Do you want to see my costume?

7:00 PM - 31 Oct 12 ·

sass said...

Is that little boy in glasses Jake? That is such a cute pic.

Sharing a pic and article from Joe.My.God which makes me so happy I moved back home.

New Yorkers dumpster dive for food


Thanks for thinking of me. I was one scared gal...

Special K said...

Glad to hear that you're ok Sass.

And yup the little dude in the glasses was one Jakey G out trick or treating.

the real m said...

Enjoying my first day of unemployment. Slept till 10:30. Filled out my unemployment benefits app. I wanted to go see a movie (matinee) but turns out my husband had a dentist appointment today, so will have to wait until tomorrow for that. A possible job still in the works but it may take a while for it to work out.

OK, Austin, yes I am dying to see your costume. It rained here yesterday so we had a record low turnout of trick or treaters.

Florida Tom said...

Get out the vote. Vote Obama!

AUS10 said...

From the 1986 BMX Film -- RAD -- Directed By Hal Needham -- Rex and Rod with our Foxy babe. Rod was played by … say.ly/gDF4uZr

4:02 PM - 1 Nov 12 · Details

prairiegirl said...

Great to see you, Sass! Glad to see you doing okay and with internet connection.

Work is just crazy right now - I envy you, m!! We're beside ourselves as we have officially been slammed with our busy season. I've got to go hit the hay, big day tomorrow.