Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Babbling and not liking Brooke

Does anyone thing about the movie LOL? And who is this Austin dude?



I do. I do.

LOL has Miley and Demi and bunch of other people and Miley plays a girl named Lola, whose nickname is Lol. She is 16, and her life is split between her studies in a prestigious high school, her secret diary, her friends, boyfriends, her divorced parents, and sex. And it's based on the French Movie, but it's not in French but they went to France in the movie, I don't think they speak French, but maybe they do. Oh Oh Oh and Austin's a teacher in it, but he doesn't got to France and he doesn't teacher French, I don't think he even Frenchs anyone in it.

He's a teacher? He's a doofus.


Oh Oh Oh

Yes.... you. You with the long arms and that ear thing going on.


And Ashley Greene's in it you know from Twilight. Do you like Twighlight. It is like sossss good. Edward is to sensitive and Jacob is such an animal.I just can't decide if I am Team Edward or Team Jacob. Do I have to pick. Can't I be team guys?


Is this kid for real? Is he ever going to shut up?

So when is this great work of cinema coming out?

Ohhh me! I know I know. You mean the movie? Well the trailer is out February 28, and then the movie movie they say is coming out the end of April. It's not the same weekend of Source Code though cause that's April Fool's Day and I know that I'mm gonna go see that, cause ohhhh Jakey's in it --- Twilight who? Did you see him in LaOD cause OMG! Oops! Oh shouldn't say that but you know what I mean.

What is your problem?What do you mean? You don't like Jake? How can you like not like him? Have you seen what he looks like? Did you see the movie. Cause he looked really really good. And I can say that cause I know you know you know. Oops!



No, meant the babbling.

Ohhhhhh like I was away this weekend and I saw a lot of Jake I mean a lot of Jake and you know he babbles so I just blame him. Ohhh and I drank about 4 pots of coffee this morning and then rode my bike for an hour cause it's Tuesday and you know it only took me 7 minutes instead of like 40 to get here, huh, I wonder if it's was the all the coffee or if I just got superbiking powers overnight. You know I 'm really feeling jittery.
Kid stop talking, here eat a sandwich.

Tonight on the Crazy Tree:

Quinn, BrookeSammyDavisBakerJr(TM) and Haley decide their going to use their talents (as meddlers, moms, and whiners?)for a greater good. Basically the writers phone it in, and after watching KickAss and Sophia's twitter instead of writing, wrote and episode with the girls watching the movie and BrookeSammyDavisBakerJr(TM) to make them "kickass" outfits and going out to fight bullies as Shutterbug, BDazzled, and Baby Momma. Julian accepts a directing job, he says to help out a friend but more probably to get away from the BDazzler. Chase becomes Chuck's mentor. Does that mean he's going to teach him how to pick up rock stars and actress/model while working a bartender making crappy drinks?

7 comments:

Ted said...

Jake Gyllenhaal and Carey Mulligan:What's Love Got to do with It?

When we called up friends of Love and Other Drugs stud-puppy Jake Gyllenhaal, they told us they were pretty worried.

Everyone was talking about Jake and Carey Mulligan having had a few "dates" together over the weekend. First, when Jake went to see his sister and brother-in-law, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Skarsgaard, in a play, and Carey just happened to be there, too.

And then Jake went to hear a band play in Nashville, Carey just happened to be there, too!

TWITTER: Follow Ted

"They may have been together, but they aren't together," insisted our Jake bud.

Gosh, isn't that kind of weird, being in New York, then Nashville in the same weekend, but only coincidentally?

"[Carey and Jake] have a number of mutual friends," offered our Jakey insider. "These same friends know Peter and Maggie, and I'm telling you, Carey just happened to be in Nashville, as well. I'm pretty sure she's dating somebody else."

Yeah, let's hope that somebody is Tom Sturridge, unless Carey's already through that one, too, 'cause, heaven knows, after putting up with ex Shia LaBeouf and his cranky ass.

And you know that sure could be sweetie Jake.

But again, the Gyllenhaal bud was adamant about the fact that Jake and Carey are only "friends." Damn, I just have a feeling we're not being told the whole truth about crafty Jake's personal life here. And I'm not even sure it has anything do with Carey, at all. Dude's up to something...

Oh, completely forgot the most fun part!

You see, when Jake was in Nashville, he made certain not to see a certain somebody who he used to, uh, get coffee with.

Taylor Swift, was that her name?

Can't quite recall.

prairiegirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prairiegirl said...

Zzzzzzz

AUS10 said...

Today is #twowheeltuesday. Keep ridin yall. Stay in the saddle! Cleaner and meaner!!! about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Our Gulf Charity Album came out WORLDWIDE. Buy #gasolinerainbows on iTunes right NOW! about 7 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Jana Kramer -- I WON'T GIVE UP. Get it on iTunes NOW!! RT. Blow this up huge yall. about 11 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@kramergirl has a song that just went live on iTunes. I WON'T GIVE UP. Get it now. She's gonna be huge!! RT to everyone about 11 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Special K said...

I have yet to figure out the point of tonight's OTH. Was it about bullying or was it about BrookeDavis(TM) being bored as a housewife or haus frau take your pick. Because again it was all about Brooke. Married a week (or is that 4 month in the Schwahn universe - damn Haley for pregnant in real life, it throws all his screwy time lines off.

BrookeDavis as BDazzled the superhero. Seriously. I think the writers have completely giving up and have just started to write scripts like doing MadLibs.

Although if you where doing a drinking game based on the name Peyton. You would find yourself drunk for the third week in a row.

Again even after marriage Julian is making the sacrifice for BrookeDavis(TM) by directing commercials for Tree Hill College. When is BrookeDavis(TM) going to sacrifice to do something for the sake of Julian? AND not make a huge deal over what she did, or that she deserves something because of it.

Props to Jana Kramer, singing and playing guitar, she has a really good voice

LOL! said...

Was it about bullying or was it about BrookeDavis(TM) being bored as a housewife or haus frau take your pick.

lol haus frau calling someone else a haus frau

prairiegirl said...

That episode was awful.

The character of BrookeDavis(TM) is whiney, unsympathetic, and self-centered.

I will say it again until I'm blue.

JULIAN SHOULD BE MARRIED TO ALEX.